So the rules are as follows:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post
Kate at Helter Skelter
Kris at Duke Says Sew What
Deb at Life on the Selvage Edge
Jeany at Meanyjar
Deb at Works in Progress
Anna at Noodlehead
Jen at lea & lars
Paula at Paula's Witch Stitchery
Emma at Lemons for Lemonade
Brenda at justabitfrayed
Rachael at Sew Ray Me
Meg at The Mad Quilting Librarian
Joanna at Two Owls Design
Ellie at Sew Far Sew Good
Rachel at houseofpinheiro
I hope none of you ladies mind being nominated!
And now for 7 completely random facts about me....
1. I pretty much always end up wearing odd socks. It's not planned, it's not a statement; it's simply a reflection of my (lack of) organisation skills!
2. I beat cancer in 2001. Or rather the amazingly skilled surgeon and fantastic medical team that looked after me did, and for that I will be eternally grateful. My heart goes out to everyone whose lives are affected by this cruel disease.
3. I wish I could speak another language and I'm in awe of those people who can.
4. I don't like peace and quiet, it unnerves me. Whenever I'm alone I'll have music or the tv keeping me company.
5. I've graduated twice - in 1999 and 2009.
6. I've been vegetarian for the last 5 years, and I love cooking.
7. I'm a wellies, mud and music kinda girl - I'm in my element slap bang in the middle of a festival!